Starting this Monday, Campbell Teague will begin offering free Uber rides for clients traveling to and from our office. Here are a few reasons you might want a ride to our office:
- You aren’t able to drive or don’t have access to transportation
- Downtown traffic has you stressed, and you really need the time to crank out emails
- You claim to be cranking emails, but you’re really trying to catch up on Game of Thrones in the car.
- Stepping out at the front door like Dwayne Johnson is just how you roll.
If you’re a lawyer reading this post and like the idea, here are a few reasons your firm really should be offering transportation:
- If a client is coming to pay you for your time, you should make it as easy as possible for the client to attend the meeting. The least you can do is offer a ride.
- A free ride to the meeting will give the client some extra time to prepare.
- Uber’s platform allows you to know exactly when your clients will arrive and advise you of delays.
- The 90s sent you a fax and said they want their parking vouchers back. The first hour in a Greenville deck is free, but who wants to deal with vouchers?
Sounds like something you would use? Here’s how to get a ride to see the friendly folks at Campbell Teague. When we schedule a meeting, we’ll ask you if you’d like a ride. If yes, just give us your mobile phone number and the pickup address. When you are ready to leave, we’ll send the Uber driver your way, and you will get updates via text message when the driver arrives. Remember to wear impressive sunglasses, and always exit on the sidewalk side of the car.
Pro Tip: You don’t need the app to catch a ride, but you can download the Uber app here for extra features.