Whether you’re actively seeking investors or planning to do so in the future, Campbell Teague can help you navigate the legal issues involved in raising capital. Our firm’s experience includes representing domestic and international companies in both established and emerging markets.
- Our private equity legal services include:
- Strategic planning of company legal structure for future capital raising activities
- Designing equity-based incentive compensation plans for early stage employees
- Drafting legal documents necessary for fundraising, such as stock purchase agreements, convertible notes, and simple agreements for future equity (“SAFE”)
- Collaborating with other professionals to obtain company valuations