We help contractors get paid and owners get results.
Campbell Teague files and defend construction law claims for contractors and owners, including:
- Miller Act, 40 U.S.C. §§ 3131-3134
- Payment and performance bond claims
- Common law claims, including negligence and breach of contract
- Payment demands under S.C. Code § 27-1-15
- Performance demands under the South Carolina Notice and Opportunity to Cure Construction Dwelling Defects Act for residential dwellings, S.C. Code § 40-59-810 et seq.
- Performance demands under the South Carolina Notice and Opportunity to Cure Nonresidential Construction Defects Act, S.C. Code § 40-11-500 et seq.
- Labor and materialman’s liens under S.C. Code § 29-5-10.
We are construction nerds.
While many lawyers know the ins and outs of construction law, not all lawyers have rolled up their sleeves and gotten their hands dirty on a job site. Several of our attorneys have hands-on experience in various phases of the construction process through volunteering, summer jobs, and side projects.